Winter 3-Day Camp: Snowboard/Freeski
Sign-Up for one of our mini-camps because 3 Days of FUN is better than one.
With 3 full days of training, coaching, shredding, and fun Woodward Tahoe winter camps are like finding bonus features in your favorite video game. Our coaches will break down all the things that you want to learn and help you level up in big ways. With access to every feature in the bunker, the BagJump*, Boreal terrain parks, and special Woodward Tahoe features campers will have the best tools and coaching available. It’s like being in the right place at the right time to have the most fun you’ve ever had!
Ski/Skate Week Camp (February 16-18, 2013)
Only $399 - REGISTER NOW!
Includes lift tickets, bunker access and lunch/snacks daily plus more.
- Focus on overall skill development for all levels
- 22’ pipe
- Crushing the bunker
- Slaying Terrain Parks
- Jibbing everything
- Jump Development
- Transition awareness (progression pipe program)
- Fun camp activities like dodgeball, camper events like mini comps, and plenty of high fives and other giveaways to go around
- Arrive between 9:30am and 10am
- Snacks with coaches
- 10:00 – 10:30 Warm ups and basic training
- 10:30 – 11:00 Indoor training sessions
- 11:00 – 12:30 Hit the snow for some fun times
- 12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:00 After lunch bounce to get everything mixed up and warmed back up
- 2:00 – 3:30 Hit the snow for more fun and coaching
- 3:30 – 4:00 Group up and session with all campers and coaches
- 4:00 on is free session and cool down and fun times in the bunker
- Friday and Saturday there will be an evening activity with the staff
- Sunday Wrap up at 3:30 and head home with the family see you next time awesome camper guys!
To sign-up for a Winter Camp or for more information please call (530)426-3666 x33180 or book online here.