Save Time, Save Money, Save Gas...Ride Boreal
If you're planning on skiing or riding for just one day, a single-day lift ticket is your best option.
2013-14 Lift Tickets Rates
|Hours||9:00am - 9:00pm||3:30pm - 9:00pm|
|REGULAR / HOLIDAY*||REGULAR / HOLIDAY*|
|Adult (18-59)||$52 / $59*||$26 / $29*|
|Teen (13-17)||$43 / $49*||$26|
|Child (5-12)||$20 / $25*||$20 / $25*|
|Young Child (4 & under)||$5||$5|
|Senior (60-69)||$43 / $49*||$26|
|Super Senior (70+)||$20 / $25*||$20 / $25*|
|Parent Shared||$52 / $59*||$26 / $29*|
- *Holiday Dates: Nov. 28 - Dec. 1, 2013; Dec. 25, 2013 - Jan. 4, 2014; Jan. 18 - 20, 2014; Feb. 15 - 22, 2014.
- Resort closes at 4:00 p.m. when night skiing & riding is not in operation.
- Operating hours and prices may change without notice.
To save up to 60%, purchase your lift tickets online now:
One of the oldest family winter traditions has become a little easier! Playland Tubing Park, offers snow tubing with convenience to produce nothing but smiles for the whole family.
|2-hour session (all ages)||$26||$30|
Playland Tubing is open daily from 9:00am - 4:00pm with extended hour until 9:00pm on select weekend and holidays.
For more information on hours and operations, check out the Playland Tubing Park.
College Students – Plan your Fridays at Boreal where your lift tickets are just $15! Bring a valid college student I.D. and ski/ride for just $15. Holiday restrictions include Nov. 29, 2013; Dec. 27, 2013; Jan. 3, 2014; Feb. 21, 2014.
Armed Forces - Check with your Outdoor Recreation Office for discounted lift tickets. We also offer $15 lift tickets on Fridays for all active military with a valid I.D. Holiday restrictions include Nov. 29, 2013; Dec. 27, 2013; Jan. 3, 2014; Feb. 21, 2014.
You must have a valid season pass or appropriate lift ticket to ride our lifts or access our mountain. If you do not have a valid season pass or appropriate lift ticket, and attempt to ride our lifts or access our mountain, you will be subject to a fine, and/or the Nevada County Sheriff will be contacted. Trespassing is a criminal offense.
Trespassing at Boreal includes, but is not limited to:
- A person skiing/snowboarding or tubing without a valid lift ticket or season pass
- A person skiing/snowboarding or tubing on a ticket that does not meet the correct age requirement, or on another persons ticket or season pass. You may not share lift tickets or passes.
- Boreal does not offer sledding, or mountain access for personal sledding. Tubing is offered in Boreal’s designated Playland Tubing Park only.
- Snow bikes are not allowed at Boreal. However, snow skate may be used with leash and valid lift ticket or pass.
INHERENT RISKS OF SKIING & RIDING
Skiers and snowboarders assume the risk of death or any injury to person or property resulting from any of the inherent risks of skiing, including changing weather conditions; existing and changing snow conditions; bare spots; stumps; trees; collisions with natural objects, man-made objects, or other skiers or snowboarders; variations in terrain; and failure to ski and snowboard within their own abilities.