4-5-6: Children's Lessons
Children's 4-5-6 lessons are split into two programs based on age: Kids Club (4-6) & Mountain Explorers (7-12). Children in both programs are encouraged to participate in Take 3, Ride FREE and earn a 2013-14 Season Pass.
KIDS CLUB (AGES 4-6)
Skiing Only- The Kids Club is a unique student-centered program designed to build confidence and support the development of essential skills for skiers and riders of all ability levels.
MOUNTAIN EXPLORERS (AGES 7-12)
Skiing & Snowboarding- Through coaching methodologies created specifically for this age group, Mountain Explorer participants will learn to responsibly explore the diverse terrain that Boreal offers.
- Please arrive roughly one hour prior to the lesson start time for the registration process which includes registration forms, ticketing and equipment rental fitting.
- All lessons include a lift ticket, lesson and rental equipment.
- Register for Kids Club and Mountain Explorers at the Rental Shop cashier. After registration process is complete, lessons meet outside at the Children's Snowsports Corral.
- Boreal requires all Kids Club and Mountain Explorer participants to wear a snow sports helmet while in a lesson. Helmets are available for rental at $5.
- Children can be picked-up at Children's Snowsports School Corral. Please be punctual.
- Children may ride the chairlift and/or surface lift. Kids Club and Mountain Explorers are not licensed day cares.
- If you have any questions, please call (530) 426–3666×33188.
- Spots in full-day Kids Club and Mountain Explorers cannot be guaranteed after 9:00am.
2013-14 Rate & Dates
FULL DAY: Children in full day Kids Club and Mountain Explorer lessons will receive a lift ticket, (2) 90-minute lessons, rental equipment and lunch. Please arrive 1 hour prior to lesson start time to complete the registration process.
|Regular||9:00am - 3:00pm||$114|
|Holidays*||9:00am - 3:00pm||$124|
HALF DAY: Children in half day Kids Club and Mountain Explorer lessons will receive a lift ticket, 90-minute lessons and rental equipment. Please arrive 1 hour prior to lesson start time to complete the registration process.
|Monday - Friday||10:00am - 12:00pm & 1:00pm - 3:00pm||$89 / $99*|
|Weekends & Holidays*||10:00am - 12:00pm; 12:00pm - 2:00pm & 2:15pm - 4:15pm||$89 / $99*|
*Holiday Dates: Nov. 28 - Dec. 1, 2013; Dec. 25, 2013 - Jan. 4, 2014; Jan. 18 - 20, 2014; Feb. 15 - 22, 2014.
Children in Kids Club and Mountain Explorers are encouraged to particpate in Take 3, Ride FREE and earn a 2013-14 Season Pass. The program is simple: take 3 snowsport lessons this winter and we'll give you a 2013-14 Season Pass! Plus, we'll hook you up with an incredible discount on your 2nd and 3rd lessons.
|Lesson #1||Lesson #2||Lesson #3|