|Marketing & Commmunications Manager|
|Boreal Ridge Corporation, which operates Boreal Mountain Resort, Woodward Tahoe and Soda Springs Mountain Resort, is seeking a top-tier candidate for the role of Marketing & Communications Manager. The successful candidate must maintain a climate that attracts, motivates and retains top quality individuals. Strong analytical skills with the ability to listen, follow-through on tasks and complete projects in a timely manner with attention to detail and accuracy. The Marketing & Communications Manager will be based in our Woodward Tahoe office located at the base of Boreal Mountain Resort and report to the VP of Marketing & Brand Management. This position will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department, which includes managing websites, budgets, project management, public relations, department administration and resort communications. The ideal candidate should work well in a group environment and must have passion for winter and lifestyle sports. He or she must have excellent writing & editing skills, be knowledgeable with web design software, Wordpress, HTML5, and be proficient with Google Analytics. Experience with project management software is not required but strongly preferred. This is a year-round, salaried position with benefits.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Website content management
• Website development & analytics
• Track and manage department budgets
• Work closely with internal management to prioritize business and information needs
• Copy-writing & editing
• Coordinate internal & external communications
• Public relations & spokesperson
• Project management
• Maintains professional and technological knowledge by attending internal Leadership and Development series.
• Support cross-functional teams throughout the company through marketing
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Critical thinker
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Market research and analysis projects, such as: site and demographic studies and various data reporting requests. Analytical thinker with ability to look through data and find trends for sales and marketing enhancement.
• Help design, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns across multiple delivery channels
• Have a significant web design & programming background
• Experience with CRM Software, Google Analytics & project management software
• Adaptability and ability to learn quickly in high-pressure environments
• Knowledge of Microsoft office
• Strong communication skills, organization skills, and a team player
• Proven talent with press releases and public relations
• This position requires indoor and outdoor work
• Advanced skiing/riding skills
• This position requires off site travel
• Supervision of staff
• Project planning and management skills
• Professional representation and demeanor
• Passion for winter and lifestyle sports
Minimum education required:
• College Degree in marketing related field, or equivalent experience.
• 2.5+ of web design, programming and e-commerce experience.
• Familiarity with current web design technologies, trends and techniques.
• Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools. Excels with Google Analytics.
• Experience with Podio or similar project management is a plus.
Minimum time in related position:
• 2+ years in a Marketing and/or events related fields.
This is a year-round, salaried position with benefits. Please complete the online application in addition to emailing firstname.lastname@example.org your cover letter, resume and link to portfolio or personal website.
Department: Mountain Services
|Mountain Services Manager - Soda Springs|
|This position is part of the manager leadership team for Boreal Ridge Corporation. This position oversees the Mountain Services functions for Soda Springs Mountain Resort; Rentals, Retail, Tickets & Season Pass, and Group Sales. The successful candidate will have proven experience in ski industry staff management, revenue center management and development. We strive to provide entrepreneurial experiences, services, and products to Boreal Mountain Resort, Soda Springs Mountain Resort & Woodward Tahoe guests. The Mountain Services Manager will develop and implement an annual revenue center plan in conjunction with the company’s strategic plan and the Mountain Services systems, process and standards. Manages direct reports over Business Units to ensure high standards of systems, processes, communication and administration.
Ensures the highest level of Guest Service for primary guest service interaction areas. Works in unison with Marketing to provide assistance to internal departments in order to meet company goals.
Please send cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com
|Boreal Mountain Resort is currently not hiring. Please check back for future opportunities. We will begin hiring for the 2015-16 winter season in August.
Positions are still available at Woodward Tahoe (www.woodwardtahoe.com) for the summer camp season.